Monday, February 27, 2012

I Love it When God's Like, "No worries, I got your back."

The past two weeks have been awesome visiting Dustin and also John Brown University. I was able to meet with their team leaders and also the girl who will be our next intern. It's funny how quickly time flies...I find it hard to believe that I was on a flight to New Orleans to be an intern 9 months ago. But enough about that! Let me tell you the latest story of how God's been working in my life.
Two blog posts ago, I mentioned that Jen and I will be able to stay in our house until March 15th. This is awesome and a huge answer to prayer. The problem was that we would be homeless after that until May 1st, when our summer home opens up.
Well, I found out that - through some connections at my church here in Covington - one very gracious woman has opened up her home to Jen and I for the month and half that we don't have a home. The house is in Mandeville, a block from the lake, and a reasonable distance from our office in Covington.
So once again, God's sovereign way of showing his power and love amazes me. While visiting Dustin, we were able to listen to a message by Louie Giglio where he goes through the Doxology in Romans 11:33-36. This passage came to mind again as I typed this blog:

"Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!
'For who has known the mind of the Lord,
or who has been his counselor?'
'Or who has given a gift to him
that he might be repaid?'
For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen."
AMEN!!
Love,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment