1. I'm so thankful for this house that Jen and I had in Covington. And also thankful for the family that allowed us to stay there for 5 months!
2. I'm thankful for this house in Mandeville. Praise God for orchestrating events so that Miss Sharon was able to let us live here and take care of her house while she is gone! We will be here for 6 weeks, until May 1st.
3. RIP the Lewis's Buick. It had a good run. I happened to be driving the car when it caught on fire (for the whole story, make sure you get my newsletter. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don't get it), so I'm praising God that I am alive and well and writing this blog right now!
4. So thankful for the college kids that are willing to give up their spring break to come down here and serve in New Orleans! Please pray that God will raise up interns for this summer!
5. I'm praising God for New Orleans and the fact that He has called me here in this season of my life. Plus, what a gorgeous place!
6. I'm thankful for yummy, home-cooked Cajun food that you can't get anywhere else!
Thank you for your prayers and support. I'll be sending out my newsletter this week, too!