Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Back in NOLA!

Merry belated Christmas!

First of all, let me just note that being home for Christmas was absolutely perfect. I loved seeing my family again and we had a blast!
Me and my sister-in-law, Jamie
God continues to amaze me with the blessings he lavishes on me, both with my family and friends! For example, Jen Jones and I drove 19 hours to New Orleans yesterday and we arrived safely at 10 pm last night. Also, today I was reunited with my fellow former intern Ronnie!! :)
Ronnie and I hugging in the street. Of course, we would!
Today, driving over the causeway and into the city just reminded me of how much I love New Orleans. To be honest, this weekend I was not feeling ready to return to Louisiana. But now that I'm here, I'm so excited to get back to working and blogging! :)  This week will be great as all the interns will have a little reunion. They will all be here by Sunday and we'll be working together all next week!

God is good and I pray that Christ's love is shining through you as you go throughout your day. What an amazing privilege it is to be called by a living God and serve Him! Thank you for your prayers and support.

Love, 
Chelsea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment