Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Orleans: Round 2!

There is something inexplicably satisfying when you know you are right where you belong. That's how I feel right now.
I'm  in Louisiana and thanks to the generosity of my friends and family, I am at 100% support!
Let me tell you about God's faithfulness: one month ago, I had a total of $200 per month promised to me. This past weekend, I reached $1,100 per month and I can only give Christ the glory.
My first week back in Louisiana was spent with other staff from Crisis Response. We had meetings to discuss the past year and look forward to this next year. I am so excited to be a part of this ministry!
Thank you to everyone who has been praying for me! I'm so blessed by the people here and back home :)
Please pray:
  • That I will establish a good routine between classes and work
  • That this year will be productive and that God will continue to bless Crisis Response
Love,
Chelsea
"The Lord is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him." Exodus 15:2

1 comment:

  1. You are learning things about faith and life that most people need a lifetime of trials to learn. I am so thankful to God that He has shown me that you are in His care. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete