Sunday, February 24, 2013

Back in NOLA

As some of you might know, I'm in New Orleans writing this blog post! Just being here for the past 24 hours has reminded me how  much I absolutely love this city. I have missed driving around these crazy streets, eating amazing creole food and seeing God at work in people that I meet.
Yummm! Gumbo!
Just this morning, I went to church at Castle Rock Community in the city and it was so incredible worshiping with old friends and meeting new ones.
My new friend Raeion. We got to have lunch together!
The reason why I'm here in NOLA this week is because TouchGlobal is having their biannual meetings to go over new sites (like New Jersey) and strategic plans for the rest of the year.  Please pray for us this week as we meet,  pray and plan. Also pray for my safety as I fly back to Pennsylvania on Thursday morning. I am praising God for the ability to be a part of such a Christ-centered ministry! I also want to thank my supporters because you all made it possible to be here this week.  I'm looking forward to updating my blog and telling you how this week goes.  Thank you for your prayers!

Love,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment