Friday, January 4, 2013

Mini Update

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you were able to celebrate the birth of our risen Lord! My Christmas was great and spent with Dustin's family. I'm realizing how awesome marriage is going to be. Dustin and I always talk about how blessed we are to be marrying into families that are supportive, generous and kind! It's wonderful to feel apart of a family, even while you're away from home.
Merry Christmas!
On Christmas day, I milked a cow with Dustin's cousin, Callie! 





















Right now, I'm preparing to move back to Pennsylvania for the next, almost 5 months. During that time I'm looking forward to visiting New Orleans in February, visiting our Hurricane Sandy site in Galloway, NJ a few times and of course, planning my wedding.
This weekend I'm sending out a newsletter with an update on our Hurricane Sandy relief efforts. If you would like and update and don't receive my newsletters, just give me your email address and I will get one to you!
My latest project for TouchGlobal is writing an article for EFCA Today, EFCA's online magazine. Check out the magazine here. I'll provide an additional link when that article is published.

Prayer Requests:
- I can always use prayer for more support! Please pray that God will raise up people who can give financially and commit to praying for me.
-Safe flight back home (Friday, Jan. 11th)
-Easy transition back in Pennsylvania.


No comments:

Post a Comment